Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

46. Re: Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit May 1, 2013, 15:23 Krovven

thestryker wrote on May 1, 2013, 15:02:
Not to mention debacles like d3 and sim city haven't really deterred people

I realize I'm probably in the minority, but D3 wasn't a debacle in my opinion. They had issues for the first day (which a lot of game have). Sim City over a month later is still completely broken. People still have never gotten some of their cities back, some still losing cities. As people lose cities and abandon the game, it breaks regions which fucks over any other player in that region. The Ai is still badly broken and their 2.0 patch created more bugs than it fixed. I really wanted to be enticed to get SimCity, but I luckily didn't bite on pre-ordering that one.

On a related note: I bought Tropico 4 Collection on GMG for $10 and it's exactly what the doctor ordered to fill the SimCity void. I also have Anno 2070, but it's more like the Caesar games (throw in some naval RTS combat and trading), where Tropico is more SimCity style.

D3, I've played for hundreds of hours, have all 5 classes to lvl 60 and still play off and on, and will continue to for a long time. I have not had any major problems with the game since the first few hours of launch day/night.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo