Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

43. Re: Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit May 1, 2013, 15:02 thestryker

Two obvious comments regarding this: when's the last time you saw a fast food company sued over the fact that their ads never match the product and on the pc side it was largely fixed in the huge patch they put out. Near as I can tell the lawsuit is dead before it even starts, which is sorta a shame because this is the sort of crap companies get away with all of the time.

I'd like to think that issues like these in general have a big effect on public opinion, but the game still sold decently. Not to mention debacles like d3 and sim city haven't really deterred people, sure they complain, but a large chunk still buy the product. Last thing, the regarding preorders, I preorder things when there's a monetary incentive, for example I got xcom for $38 on release, otherwise I agree that there's rarely any point to preordering anything.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo