Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

33. Re: XCOM Shooter Apr 24, 2013, 15:09 theyarecomingforyou

Beamer wrote on Apr 24, 2013, 14:20:
Sometimes it won't figure out which level I want my guy on and, if I'm going quickly, he'll run up stairs or down a wall and end up in the worst place.
Yeah. One of the spaceship levels was particularly bad for that, as it was really difficult to select the right tile (it kept getting confused by the different levels).

Beamer wrote on Apr 24, 2013, 14:20:
Towards the end I just get bored. I know there's 1 more cluster of enemies around. Keeping your guys in formation on the off chance they're right ahead gets dull. Sometimes you just want to dash to them. It, no lie, can save 10+ minutes
Yeah, I can understand that. Most of the time moving large distances is fine, yet it's obviously annoying if the one time it's not is right at the end of the level.

Beamer wrote on Apr 24, 2013, 14:23:
I'm surprised people like the new base mode, honestly.

Building is more annoyance than fun
Menu systems are long and annoying
For some reason you have all the rooms linked up top, except the one you use most
Your stupid scientist and engineer talk to you nonstop. Shut up! Jesus, it's worst in the field when they keep taking control of your camera and telling you crap you learned the first time through
It had its annoyances but overall I thought the system was great, as it gave meaning to the individual missions. For me it was one of the main selling points.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo