Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: World of Tanks Security Apr 23, 2013, 06:31 Nighthawk

Ferg is making some almost valid points, using extreme examples, but i you haven't tried and are considering, take it with a grain of sale.
An M4 with the high explosive gun (aka the derp) can one shot most light and mediums, --when it hits them in a soft spot-- owning one myself, I can attest to it doing next to nothing in some other tanks when the shot doesn't go exactly where it needs to be.
It isn't pay to win, not even close, because nothing you can buy makes up for a lack of skill or simple bad luck.
Tier 10 I can't speak with, but public matches are just what anyone would expect, public, not tactical.

Or try it, all players got emailed a new invite code which includes a free premium (and no longer available to existing players) tank:
WGGEAR for a Panzer 38H735, 3 days premium, 1000 gold, and a free garage slot.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo