Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: World of Tanks Security Apr 23, 2013, 03:38 TurdFergasun

premium ammo now costs regular currency, aka silver. To be able to afford this ammo, you need to play premium otherwise the payouts won't be high enough to cover the cots of ammo replenishment. The different at most tiers for premium ammo is huge, gold-ap rounds and arty shells are so much more effective, if you don't have them you're basically fodder unless your team is decent, which only seems to happen on days that don't end with a Y. Don't believe me? buy an M4 sherman, with the small derp gun on it, and load it with gold, you should be 1-2 shotting everything within 3 tiers of you, there are many other tanks that have this ability as well. KV-5 with gold rounds is another.

It's been heavily transformed into a pay to win game since the first year pre/post beta. The developers are horrible at admitting to game faults, let alone addressing or fixing them. They are great at coming out with new objects to add a grind here or there, or new premium tanks/items.

I had a 1500 efficiency rating and 5 tier 10 tanks(obj268,IS7,E100,T-67,Batchat), let me assure you, there is no worthwhile endgame, tier 10 pub matches are a joke, clan wars is just another grind where you absolutely need premium equipment and shells to be competitive, and wargaming does it's best to screw that up on a week to week basis.

I'll reiterate these guys don't have a clue in the world, they got lucky with their quick success far too fast, and have grown too greedy and short sighted much like most big gaming publishers out there now.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo