Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

41. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 20, 2013, 20:29 xXBatmanXx

crypto wrote on Apr 20, 2013, 15:47:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 20, 2013, 09:27:
crypto wrote on Apr 20, 2013, 08:08:
Blue wrote on Apr 19, 2013, 09:31:
Mr. Tact wrote on Apr 19, 2013, 09:19:
A plumber?

Yeah, a plumbing and heating guy. As opposed to?

Actually, you should call an electrician. unless you ran out of gas or your vents are clogged a plumbing/heating guy would take a long time figuring out the problem... if ever. The furnace itself is operated and controlled by motors, relays and switches which electricians are trained to work with and have all the troubleshooting experience... not to mention a volt meter

If you work on a furnace, you have all of that, and you know how to fix it top to bottom.....it isn't like a tire guy working on the engine...
What do you mean "work on a furnace"? the plumber runs the gas line the heating guy runs the vents and drops the furnace where it has to go. The manufacturer sets the limits and usually don't need to be changed. A electrician hooks up the power, thermostats ect.. Outside of furnaces Electricians also install electric motors, switches, relays... all of which are out of the scope of work for plumbers and tin bashers and those are the parts that go 90% of the time. But go ahead, call whoever you want... one time my car wouldn't start, the tow truck driver I called had a look and found the alternator lead had come loose, so anything is possible.

Well, considering I JUST HAD A NEW FURNACE PUT IN, yea, I probably don't know what I am talking about....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo