Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

40. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 20, 2013, 18:41 Sepharo

Julio wrote on Apr 20, 2013, 06:50:
Sepharo wrote on Apr 20, 2013, 05:20:
Julio wrote on Apr 20, 2013, 04:49:
Add in the fact they are Islamic extremists...

This one didn't get a number because you made it up right?

Link below, there's plenty of proof the bombers were Islamic.

Yep, it's a known fact that they were Muslims.

Julio wrote on Apr 20, 2013, 06:50:
Also mentions out there they were extremists (if you don't think bombing innocent civilians is an extreme act...I can't help you there). You guys can google facts for yourselves too

I kind of figured you would go into a, "they're Islamic and committed an extreme act therefore they're Islamic extremists" line of logic but that's not how the designation is typically applied. By that reasoning, "Christian extremist" would cover a majority of the America's most extreme criminals.

But having said that, I must admit now that you are correct. Initially the only thing said about it was the mother's claims of prior FBI investigation but she also claimed the whole thing was a setup. Now I see that much more information has been released concerning the gradual radicalization of the older brother. A good summary of the facts can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzhokhar_and_Tamerlan_Tsarnaev

I'm still curious to know whether he hatched this on his own or if he planned with extremists online or in his travels to Russia. If you want to go the conspiracy route, he was played by the Russians so that he would commit a terrorist act against the United States so that Russia could crack down on Chechnya without too much complaining from the U.S.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo