Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

47. Re: Bethesda Unveils The Evil Within Apr 20, 2013, 04:20 Jerykk

jdreyer wrote on Apr 19, 2013, 15:31:
Verno wrote on Apr 19, 2013, 14:47:
jdreyer wrote on Apr 19, 2013, 14:26:
Lame. Playing off the goodwill created by other Bethesda titles to announce something unrelated. They got their publicity, but they pissed off a lot of people too.

I didn't really follow this stuff much, what did they do?

Just the whole stupid teaser vids they released over the past few days without saying explicitly what it was for. Lots of people were speculating about the next Fallout, which has yet to be announced. Lots of people are interested in another Fallout, or even another Wolfenstein. No one is really interested in this, but they used interest in those unannounced titles to announce this.

That's a bit a generalization. I can think of many people who don't care about Wolfenstein. I can also think of a lot of people who do care about a new survival horror game from the guy who created Resident Evil.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo