Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

47. Re: Stardock Plans Apr 11, 2013, 13:56 Falaffel

Verno wrote on Apr 11, 2013, 10:19:
People don't need to cherry pick anything, you give plenty of ammunition away for free it seems. Hence being quiet and letting professionals handle your public relations as they are actually qualified to defuse the drama that seems to consistently follow you around. There are many developers who can speak for themselves and avoid these things, you don't seem to be one of them though so I don't think we're "losing anything" either.

If you want issues to be about your games then ignore drama and talk about the games alone. Whenever I see you responding to something about other "drama" it strikes me as someone a bit vain or immature trying to shift blame or assuage their own ego.

What a bizarre approach. Have you seen any of the new kickstarter project lately? People are demanding more participation and communication from game makers and here you are advocating for the opposite.

And what a crappy argument for it, the more brad explains, the more he is creating the crises? Are you by any chance a political advisor? Because thats the kind of crap that has made people cynical of politicians. Some of us believe in creating solutions and results by dialog. Honestly your comments seem to indicate you having a personal grudge against stardock/brad than anythind else.

That aside, i do think brads political opinions are out in farright loony land, but stardock is a diamond in a haystack of crappy publishers and they are exactly what we pc gamer entusiasts need to support. The discussion here IMO should not be about lawsuits or non-game politics. It should be about why the 10 gamer demands are not followed anymore by stardock or why stardock is not releasing on gog or other drm free options.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo