Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 8, 2013, 14:17 MindStalker3

Beamer wrote on Apr 8, 2013, 10:21:
Mr. Tact wrote on Apr 8, 2013, 10:08:
That banner ad story is pretty interesting and troubling. Let's hope that's an idea and practice that can be beaten down...

There's a comment in the article that makes it sound like CMA internally is in a bit of disagreement over this. Sadly, the comment is referencing a communication prior to the EULA change.

CMA is either seriously hurting, or some jackass there met these R66T guys at some conference and got sold onto this being a huge revenue stream. I don't see it going well for the company, and I don't see it going well for whomever is pushing this idea internally.

Heck, if they offered a free internet service with ads, some people would jump at it. But injecting ads into a connection you are paying good money for is not going to make for loyal customers.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo