Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

48. Re: No One Knows Who Owns NOLF Apr 7, 2013, 13:15 Jivaro

NOLF 2 is available used on Amazon for 8 bucks and Ebay for 6 bucks right now, as I type this. So yes, it is out there. People just like the goodies GOG provides with releases and the ease of install since they fix all the problems that come with using an old game with a new OS. I bought a copy of NOLF 2 last year for 5 bucks on Amazon because one of my discs had busted.

If I was in the business and had the means I would have redone Outlaws, Shogo, Blood, Xwing vs Tie Fighter, Lords of the Realm, and a few other stellar titles of 'old' that come to mind. My vote for most under-rated game of all time is Freedom Force and I would love to see someone do something with that as well. To see them collecting dust while we get crap like "Syndicate" that isn't a reboot so much as franchise rape is frustrating.

Of course, I suppose there isn't anything to prevent someone from screwing up remakes of those classics I mentioned as well, so I guess I should be careful what I wish for. The recent X-Com and Tomb Raider reboots were done fairly well however, so I guess there is some hope.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo