Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

54. Re: More Big Picture Details Apr 7, 2013, 10:58 HorrorScope

I'm sure I've missed some of the point.

But every so often someone here is bitching about a game and some one throws down the card "Write your own game then".

Well for the little I've picked up here, I think perhaps this is what the card was designed for. To those that don't like how women are portrayed in games... "Write your own game then". This is a creative entertainment market, people are freely making what they want, so can you.

It seems one side wants to fix the issue by doing a 180 when just a 90 is needed. The lacking side needs to step up and balance the playing field, not shackle the dominant one, that's not how it should work. You surely don't want to say "I can beat them, it's just they have to have one-hand tied behind their back to do so", that's a shallow victory.

Or just understand this is all biology, sure we can make points, but don't expect miracles. There shouldn't be sides here, you want something to be played out in a certain way in a game.... Write your own then. They already exist, some do well, some do not, the market decides.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo