Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 5, 2013, 11:06 Verno

I like the part where he thinks people only live in major urban cities. The electricity comment is really stupid, the grid is far more reliable than your average internet provider and that's not taking into account the dozen other variables like their back end and the hardware in between.

I'm far more concerned about their back end than I am mine, time has shown companies do not provision this stuff adequately in the gaming market. My 360 was no stranger to maintenance windows and outages either. It is totally unnecessary for a console to require online functionality when games do not require it, plain and simple. All it can do is introduce problems into the equation, there is no upside.

"Deal with it"

No, I'll deal with another company and encourage everyone I know to do the same. Microsoft is moronic if they think this approach to CS and PR is the right way to treat people. You can keep your Halo and Forza franchises, it's about all that's left anyway.

This comment was edited on Apr 5, 2013, 11:16.

Playing: Alien Isolation, 7 Days to Die, Dragon Age Origins
Watching: The Canal, Brazil, The Town That Dreaded Sundown

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo