Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

55. Re: LucasArts Closed Apr 3, 2013, 17:18 Orogogus

RollinThundr wrote on Apr 3, 2013, 17:16:
Orogogus wrote on Apr 3, 2013, 17:11:
Rattlehead wrote on Apr 3, 2013, 16:34:
Beamer wrote on Apr 3, 2013, 16:20:
Rattlehead wrote on Apr 3, 2013, 16:19:
Welp, there goes any hopes of a proper kotor sequel. Thanks Disney.

Uh... how so?

LucasArts didn't make them.
Because Disney is a shit company that like all the other swine of the industry sees no profit in traditional games anymore and believes all the money is in micro transactions, F2P and mobile games. I highly doubt they will give EA, Bioware or Obsidian the rights to another large production AAA game, especially on a scale of something like KoToR or ToR.

I truly believe the future of Star Wars games are the lego series, upcoming movie tie ins, and shit facebook games. You can kiss goodbye high production Star Wars games, because Disney doesn't believe in that kind of shit. Hell I don't even think we will SEE another Star Wars game until the next Abrahms movie is out.

What do you even know about Disney as a gaming company? I mean, what is any of this based on?

You must be new, Beamer thinks he knows everything about everything when it comes to the game industry.

It's Rattlehead here, though.

I mean, Kingdom Hearts is a big budget game series, and as far as I know Disney's still on board there.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo