Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

29. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 2, 2013, 17:27 Cutter

NegaDeath wrote on Apr 2, 2013, 17:10:
Honestly I'd enjoy hockey less if fighting was taken away entirely. Its only a small part but the energy it can bring to a game is unmatched by any other sport I've watched. Right now I think the balance is decent though it seems like cheap shots are higher now (can't back that up though). The greatest game I ever saw in person was a local minor league game. The two teams had a bitter rivalry, the entire game was fast, hard hitting and very tight scoring. Fans were on the edges of their seats it was so enjoyable. By the end the two teams had had enough of each other and both lines on the ice started a brawl. The audience erupted in cheer when the two goalies looked at each other, nodded and skated towards each other to join in. When they were done the winner helped the loser onto their feet, they shook hands and headed towards their respective benches. Never heard an audience cheer that hard in that building. That was probably a once in a lifetime event for me (in terms of live games) but it'll be a long time before I forget it. That's my nickel anyways (I'd say two cents but we dropped the penny up here)

Wow, that's about one of the saddest, most pathetic things I've ever heard. Thank's again for illustrating why I have zero faith in our species surviving too much longer. If the government doesn't start licensing reproduction it's pretty much over in that case.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo