Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

25. Re: April F-f-f-foolin', Part 1 Apr 1, 2013, 14:42 WyldKat

The Super Adventure Box is amazing.

ArenaNet loves to go all out for holiday events but this one takes the cake. A group of four friends and I spent four hours in it last night and we only got halfway through the "game". The game itself plays like what would happen if you took Super Mario Bros and Zelda, mixed them together and added in a touch of Golden Axe/Gauntlet/Castlevania. I even got a Mario 64 vibe from it too.

It's a blast and I wish it was staying. It's more than an April Fools joke, it's a love letter to old school games, there are plenty of hilarious references too. For example, go into a shop and you'll find you can smash not only pots, but everything the shop keeper owns. All the while he'll be making passive aggressive quips at you.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo