Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

99. Re: Jay Wilson: Auction Houses Mar 31, 2013, 00:06 Asmodai

Dev wrote on Mar 30, 2013, 07:38:
Jivaro wrote on Mar 29, 2013, 18:21:
I don't know who Jay Wilson thinks he is talking to when he makes statements like this, but anybody who cares enough to read it is informed enough to know it makes zero sense no matter how much of a fanboy you may or may not be.

He's talking to people like this (one of the comments on the linked article):

This post made me think more about Blizzard. I'm glad to see that they realise the mistake they went. I tought Activision affected them so bad.

+1 Blizz in my book.

Those kinda people will use this as a rationale that blizzard has surely improved, so we should buy their next expansion/game right?

If anyone wants to see the fanboism you only need a brief peruse of the D3 bnet forums to see rabid people continually coming up with new and interesting permutations to explain away what is patently obvious to anyone with eyes.

They don't want to admit the truth so they ignore it. The same fight you'll have with any group who denies something in the face of overwhelming evidence (anecdotal or actual) to the contrary.

If they enjoyed D3, great, more power to em, but it's a hard sale to conclude that it is a good game objectively, or that it lives up to it's franchise in any way shape or form...

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo