Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

32. Re: SimCity 2.0 Plans Mar 30, 2013, 13:44 briktal

El Pit wrote on Mar 29, 2013, 02:43:
Oy, you missed one small problem in your list of problems, EA. You know, the one NOBODY talked to you about: offline playing.

Let me guess: the patch will also make sure that hacking the game to be played offline will become more difficult?

So it's actually SimCity version 2.0: Now with lube!

Really, I wouldn't even buy this at $5. Not even then, EA, to make sure your suits in power get the message. And the only way these profit-over-anything-else non-gamers get the message is to NOT give them my money. Nothing else works with this special breed.

Well, maybe electrocution might work, too. If Pavlov was right, that is. "Profit!" *bzzzzz* "Ouch!"

First Diablo 3 now Sim City. These always online ripoffs will not get any more of my money. Thank god for games like Path of Exile.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo