Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

48. Re: Jay Wilson: Auctions Houses Mar 29, 2013, 12:23 Xero

You know what probably the worst thing is of all? When they finally make that big expansion announcement and promise to fix all things wrong with the game, I think a lot of us who so desperately want to believe they can be fixed, will shell out the $60 or whatever bones and buy the expansion, once again feeding into Blizzard. I'm not saying we buy anything Blizzard puts out, but I think we believe Blizzard will return to the magic they once had.

I hate that I feel this happens and I will probably fall for it, but maybe it's just some sort of faith in the back of my mind and others that had so many great Blizz game moments that they fall for it time and time again. But hey, could this be their first true disaster title?
SC2 is still pretty awesome (chat channels aside), and HoTS is a pretty solid expansion. I haven't followed WoW in some time but generally the players know what to expect with an MMO and expansion releases. Perhaps it's just the Diablo team that is sour?

Currently playing: Skyrim

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo