Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

25. Re: Climate change BS Mar 29, 2013, 11:42 eRe4s3r

Blue wrote on Mar 29, 2013, 08:07:
ledhead1969 wrote on Mar 29, 2013, 01:05:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/dyp9cm5

Nature.com versus investors.com. Are you sure you have properly identified the party with an agenda here?

Both parties have one though, if real doubts were cast on climate change being human made, those "climate scientists" would not have a job (I use the quotes to highlight, not to mock)

Conversely, if climate change is real, then investors are obviously going to have a huge problem. Because we would have to limit and terminate growth. And that means changing how the entire economy works (A goal worth fighting for even without climate change)

Point. Just because something is published with peer review doesn't mean there isn't an agenda and spin behind it. And that's the real problem here. Scientists who get paid to research climate change, and have been for many many years, will not likely make studies that disproves it.... and the industry will never admit it exists. The 2 sides have killed their arguments that way, and that is really why nobody does anything about it. There is no 100% proof like there SHOULD BE in science. It becomes a matter of belief and religion.

Anyhow, I am not sure what to think anymore.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo