Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

53. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic APAC Servers Closing Mar 28, 2013, 17:39 Endo

btallas wrote on Mar 28, 2013, 16:24:
Creston wrote on Mar 28, 2013, 13:45:
1badmf wrote on Mar 27, 2013, 17:42:
haha i love all the obscure star wars references. i'm not 100% certain, but i think the dude was just making a star wars joke, not actually denigrating blues and co. that's a line obi-wan used to describe mos-eisley in episode 4.

I recognized the quote just fine—the intent behind the comment remains the same. It baffles me that all these wankers, who do nothing but whine at how terrible it is here, stick the fuck around.

Creston

Careful there junior. One day you're gonna have to back up that internet tough guy act and find you don't have a keyboard and monitor to hide behind
Condescend much? I'd suggest you follow Creston's advice.

Also, be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. Some "internet tough guys" really are tough guys.

And last but not least, stop trolling. I know you think you're being subtle but the only person you're fooling is yourself.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo