Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

89. Re: Battlefield 4 Gameplay Trailer; Preorder Bonus DLC Mar 28, 2013, 00:16 Krizzen

The graphics! Oh, the graphics!

Too bad Battlefield singleplayer has been "meh" since 1942. That's 71 years of crappy singleplayer!

The engine is just great. There's that face rendering tech that's been in the news! The epic PRT lighting looks fantastic, and the post process effect spam is more eye candy than ever. The artists are extremely talented. Also, the sound is killer! Although I'm sure there are a lot of "HDR sound" haters out there, but I think it's brilliant and really brings games to life. It makes the loud sounds overtake the quiet sounds, just like our ears do in real life. The reverb setups they use are spot-on. It all sounds very believable.

So, it looks great. I'm sure the singleplayer game is gonna be Battlefield: Rail Shooter 4, and the multiplayer will delivered in $15 doses. SP is one for YouTube, MP will have to wait for beta/demo/reviews.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo