Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

38. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic APAC Servers Closing Mar 27, 2013, 13:00 Jivaro

Tigger wrote on Mar 27, 2013, 11:30:
I've been playing TOR for about a year now. The merging of servers has been good so far - there are a lot more players in zones now.

The only problem is that you really don't need to group with other players all that often - unless you are doing the Heroic quests. And even then, a duo (with companions) can plow through them with a little effort. Granted, my highest toon is level 27 or 28. Maybe groups are required at higher levels.

You are correct, even at higher levels that remains the case. I suppose content released in the last 4 months might have something I am not familiar with but I didn't see anything in my time with it that required more then 2 people during the leveling process or after it.

I actually really liked playing the game single player and have multiple characters at max level. I was even starting to find the pvp enjoyable as changes were made. Just not enough there to keep playing, let alone paying, after you have experienced the storiy lines.

I am not saying anyone's complaints about the game aren't valid. Most of them are. They jut tend to be things I must not have been as bothered by necessarily. I left this game because I ran out of things to do, not because I didn't enjoy the game.....which in my opinion....there simply isn't any excuse for with this franchise, this genre, and the budget this game had. If I was a 20-40 hours a week player that would be one thing, but I probably only hit 20 hours in a week once....and that was around release.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo