Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 27, 2013, 11:14 InBlack

RollinThundr wrote on Mar 27, 2013, 10:57:
ldonyo wrote on Mar 27, 2013, 10:53:
RollinThundr wrote on Mar 27, 2013, 10:11:
Funny how the libs here ignore posting on stories like these two. No the government isn't out of control and corrupt, no they're not taking measures to destroy privacy rights and turn the US into another nanny state not at all!

The FBI has been trying to get as much power as they can to watch everything imaginable for far longer than the current President's terms in office. But, that's okay, you keep those blinders on nice and tight and make sure you turn up the talk radio volume to drown out anything else you might otherwise hear.

No kidding, I didn't mention Obama did I or blame him for it? No? Ok then. That being said, thinking that giving government more control on anything, is generally a pretty fucking terrible idea.

I agree completely with you. 100%. Im also a damn liberal.

I have a nifty blue line!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo