Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

4. Re: Guild Wars II - Flame and Frost: The Razing Live Mar 27, 2013, 00:07 Fion

Cutter wrote on Mar 26, 2013, 21:23:
The problem with these sorts of updates is you never know what it actually brings in term of content or the wheres and hows of it. I really wish they'd stop with the piecemeal stuff and just do proper expansions with all new content to check out.

Oh but that's the fun. Finding the new stuff. It's not like it's hard to find either. The patch notes say 'go here and talk to x person' and that's all you really need to know. This patch was largely focused on WvW rather than PvE. That said I've done one of the two new big missions, was really fun.

Oh and there is a dedicated expansions team. So it's not an either/or kind of thing. Though I to am getting eager to hear what that team might be working on. I don't expect an expansion for probably a year, but who knows. Maybe at E3 we'll hear something. We are just now getting into the expo season so.. cross your fingers heh. I personally hope for Cantha!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo