Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Battlefield 3 End Game Mar 26, 2013, 22:07 born2expire

Flak wrote on Mar 26, 2013, 22:01:
Ahh, I thought CTF might actually have a chance, but of course the shining BF3 community managed to ruin it.

CTF matches end up being 80% of each team spawn camping each other behind the enemy flag, they don't even attempt to capture the flag, they just sit in the back of the spawn and kill people as they come in. Don't know if I should blame the dumbass people who play this game or the dumbass developer who made the game and allow this type of spawn camping behavior.

That is CTF, period. I can't think of one game that has made CTF enjoyable. Only way CFT has been fun is 32man max, playing with 3 friends.

I actually like End Game, its not great but decent, and i'm 100% an infantry player (i have like 200K score from vehicles and over 8M as just medic). It's no B2K or Aftermath but its not Armoured Kill either (AK was utter crap).

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo