Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

39. Re: Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite Mar 26, 2013, 15:53 Flatline

Ray Marden wrote on Mar 26, 2013, 15:42:
Input was really wonky on my Logitech gaming mouse, but I have set the in-game sensitivity to the lowest level, turned off acceleration, and then manually increased the DPI sensitivity levels of the mouse. Afterward, I get a smooth, highly-responsive input.
I hope gaming didn't just peak until the end of the year.
Thinking this is a great game and a proper sequel to Bioshock,
Ray

Same here. Everyone was bitching about the mouse.

The first 30-45 minutes are absolutely fantastic from the moment you see Columbia to when combat starts. Especially when you first leave the rocket. Also, seeing the... drift... in philosophy from that New Garden of Eden to the Society of Crows is interesting.

The art direction is insane. I'm sure I'm missing a lot and I'm taking my time and being a total tourist. At Battleship Bay I caught myself singing along with the calliope music because... it was Tears for Fears Everybody Wants To Rule The World. Which I picked up because I let Elizabeth run around the beach and check things out for like 15 minutes. It was bittersweet watching her try all these new little things for the first time.

Haven't gotten much past that, but Elizabeth does a fine job of emoting in the game and her voice acting is top notch.

Also, the brutality involved with skyhook executions... well... your character is not a nice guy.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo