Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

30. Re: Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite Mar 26, 2013, 14:39 Verno

Redmask wrote on Mar 26, 2013, 14:33:
What are the differences between the difficulties? I bought this but won't be able to play until the weekend so I want to be ready to go by then.

Damage modifiers and health mostly. Enemies on 1999 have crazy health compared to Hard. There are also less health and salt drops, not sure about currency. Maybe vrok can shed more light on it, I didn't spend a lot of time with it because it seemed hokey compared to Hard. I didn't like how bullet spongey even the early game enemies were so I just went back. Hard is a nice balance, it's challenging without being frustrating IMO. Wait til you get the shield though, your health will disappear like nothing in the beginning but it changes a lot when you get the shield.

Oh for anyone else who did the Industrial Revolution things, you don't get the rewards until about 30 mins into the game.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo