Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite Mar 26, 2013, 12:13 DarkCntry

10 hours on normal with minimal side exploration is how long it took me.

Had no crashes on my HD7970, everything on ultra minus a few lighting effects (which went to high)...a very, very enjoyable game and the story was a least far more cohesive than the previous two, especially for that last third of it.

I thought I was going to be annoyed that I'd be dragging Elizabeth around, but was happily surprised to not be. Her extent of participation in fights is the occasional resource toss or to use her tear ability, there's no protecting her required. Oddly, I did find myself wondering why I didn't need to protect the person I'm supposed to be kidnapping from them trying to take her back...

Columbia is, by far, a better environment than Rapture...seeing it alive is probably the biggest asset it has.

All-in-all, I give the game a 90/100...docking points only for a few quibbles...tonics weren't as special this time around and I found myself doing more melee attacks on the riff-raff, and a total lack of fear when facing Handymen or Patriots which I had when having to determine how to take down a Big Daddy...

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo