Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

33. Re: BioShock Infinite Reviews Soar Mar 25, 2013, 19:38 saluk

The opening and last third of Bioshock are great, the 1st 2/3 though is sort of underwhelming. You have to kind of invest in it a bit, as well as making sure to play in a way you find fun, because there are a lot of unfun powers etc.

Bioshock 2 is funner at the beginning than 1 was, but it runs out of steam even faster imo, and the story doesn't have as much weight either. It was a fun diversion when I didn't have other stuff to play but no more than that.

Hopefully the curve on Infinite is better - I like that it starts out in a much more alive world before going to hell. That could help make the early sections more engaging, and add weight to the later ones.

But yeah, I'll wait till the price comes down and I go through my backlog. No reason to buy games full price anymore.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo