Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

41. Re: Torment Kickstarter Adds Chris Avellone Goal Mar 24, 2013, 13:51 Dev

InBlack wrote on Mar 24, 2013, 04:58:
Like people have mentioned its about trust.
Thats EXACTLY it. Do you trust a particular KS and its creators? Do you trust them to be efficient with your money? Does it pass your personal smell test? If no, then its probably a good idea to pass. Wait for release and reviews and if its your type of game that looks like it turned out good, go for it then.

Whats funny to me though, is how trustworthy are the big companies with money matters anyway? EA blew tons of money on that star wars MMO game, and they didn't get NEARLY enough subscribers that they planned for. I bet there's significant waste in huge game projects like the next CoD. I don't trust EA or activision to make good use of my money. For that matter, I don't think valve is very good with money either lol.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo