Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

39. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 22:36 Redmask

I'm getting pretty tired of modern Battlefield, adding a boat per map isn't going to do it for me. They need to go back to the series real roots when they weren't cutting so many features just to focus on engine pizazz to use in marketing. I don't miss the bugs from the old games but I do miss the depth, modern battlefield games feel very watered down compared to BF2 and BF2142.

Easily half of the maps have a very limited amount of vehicles per side (especially transports), the map designs themselves seem more tuned to infantry and the PC version had no semblance of teamplay due to the lack of commanders, voip and no community tools whatsoever. My friends played for a bit until they grinded the weapons but there were no recording or admin tools to facilitate ongoing multiplayer. Very disappointing and with EA having a shit track record lately they will need to do a lot to get my money.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo