Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

44. Re: Steam Opens Early Access Mar 21, 2013, 20:12 yuastnav

Krizzen wrote on Mar 20, 2013, 19:19:
Whew! At first I imagined Valve was offering a subscription based service for early access. Looks like they'll maintain their "do no evil" image!

yuastnav wrote on Mar 20, 2013, 16:55:
Kerbal Space program also looked interesting (at least judging by this article from Christopher Livingston on PCGamer, guess I gotta try the demo).

If you have more than a passing interest in space, Kerbal Space Program is AMAZING. It's nice to see it hit Steam (in some form). You'll probably be hitting the Wiki and forums if you don't know what an apoapsis or periapsis are. It's such a rewarding experience to build your own rocket and payload, launch it into orbit, and land on the moon.

I finally played the dame and I must say that this is really cool.
Whereas I am still not sure about Prison Architect because apparently the finished product will be cheaper I am seriously considering buying Kerbal Space Program.
There are still a lot of things I need to get used to but it's much easier to pick up than I initially thought.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo