Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

141. Re: Op Ed Mar 21, 2013, 17:45 RollinThundr

Quboid wrote on Mar 21, 2013, 17:42:
Just a hunch, but I'm guessing effort isn't the problem with low income voters, more the cost.

having voter ID wouldn't hurt the GOP anyway just the democrats

Exactly.

I bet it's not just her too, I'd be amazed if it was. It's sure to be quite a few others, from both parties. Fighting voter fraud, be it individuals voting several times or one of the two parties trying to fix whole states should be cracked down on, but if you put a price on voting, you exclude the poor. That's useful to the party of the rich, but it's not democratic.

(PS: I changed my previous comment when I realised I might not have answered your point, sorry to confuse things.)

Hey I just want elections to be legit regardless of who wins. Unless we can think of a better way, I would think requiring photo ID would be the best solution.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo