Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

119. Re: Op Ed Mar 21, 2013, 11:06 RollinThundr

Quboid wrote on Mar 21, 2013, 10:35:
RollinThundr wrote on Mar 21, 2013, 08:29:
Funny how statistics don't matter unless it's to back your agenda. http://tinyurl.com/cmg4872 You democrats should be ashamed at yourselves.

Is that Beamer? I thought you said he was a black man, now he's a white woman? He must be Michael Jackson.

Had that girl been allowed to defend herself with her 2nd amendment right, she may not have been raped. And here you are joking about it. Yet I'm supposed to believe democrats always have people's best interest in mind, and they care OH so much about women's rights and those of special interest groups?

Isn't that what you guys always say? Republicans hate minorities? Hate women? Hate gays? etc?

Diane Feinstein (D) who introduced the bill in the first place, was and is more than likely still is a gun owner. trained in firearms
Sen. Feinstein knows how to handle a gun

In 1995 a hearing on terrorism after the Oklahoma City bombing, Feinstein recounted how, in the 1970s, she was the target of the New World Liberation Front which first attempted to blow up her home. After the bomb failed to detonate, Feinstein explained, she decided to arm herself.

“Later the same group shot out all the windows of my home and I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms,” Feinstein said in the 1995 hearing.
“When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon,” she said. “I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

So it's alright for senator Feinstein to protect herself, but we're supposed to be victims right? That's ok? And yes I realize she owned/owns a handgun which isn't covered by her assault ban bill, but seriously how hypocritical can you be?

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them - Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in. I would have done it."

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo