Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

51. Re: Battlefield 4 Trailer Tease Mar 21, 2013, 09:13 Verno

Newbro wrote on Mar 21, 2013, 04:38:
Coming from Battlefield Bad Company 2, I thought the netcode in BF3 has improved a lot. I honestly have tons of fun in the original game and just bought the premium pack. For all of you who said the netcode sucks, perhaps you should just find a better server to play on?

It's still pretty poor, it's not uncommon to be shot after getting into cover due to the games overly aggressive predictive code. There's also a lot of jank in the netcode itself, particularly when it comes to giving the client too much control which is a big part of why the multihacks are so ridiculous.

If you own the game, then stop bitching about it and just enjoy it... or is that too hard for you?

Errr, just owning a game doesn't mean the person can necessarily love the game, it really depends on the quality. I thought this would be self evident. Talking about things you dislike in a game isn't "hate" either, the liberal misuse of that word on the internet is astonishing these days.

Playing: South Park, Dark Souls 2
Watching: Enemy, Network, Wer

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo