Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

108. Re: Op Ed Mar 20, 2013, 15:19 Quboid

No, of course they're not! The question is whether or not gun control would reduce the murder rate in the USA so only comparable nations are comparable. That could not be more self evident.

I have not asserted that developed versus undeveloped is relevant, I've asserted that only comparable nations (as in, similar wealth, policing, education etc) is relevant. I can not believe you honestly can't see this. At this point, you are closing your eyes, putting your fingers in your ears and shouting 'blaharghargh'.

For someone who incorrectly accused me of intentionally cherry picking data, you are being ridiculous and you are either being intentionally dishonest or seriously lack intelligence - that's not a mindless insult, that's the only alternative.

- Quboid

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo