Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

93. Re: Op Ed Mar 20, 2013, 12:31 RollinThundr

Quboid wrote on Mar 20, 2013, 12:23:
I did not do it to suit my agenda, I did it because it would be fucking stupid to compare gun crime in the USA with gun crime in Haiti, and you well know it. You are being dishonest and you and everyone else knows it. Yet again, I was criticise for NOT DOING THIS, and neither of you have actually addressed the issue. Instead, you personally attack people and twist everything they say to suit your agenda.

Spare me your fear mongering nonsense, both political parties do that, the only difference is that the Republicans are better at tricking people into backing bad decisions based on it (Iraq).

"Ever notice how it's always democrats going on and on about racism and fairness?" ... how the hell is that a bad thing? Again, when people didn't talk about racism, we had slavery. I consider that a bad thing, but given how you strongly implied that you think black people are gangsta criminals, maybe you long for those days.

Have you ever had a scab and picked at it and it got worse or infected? That's what you folks on the left do with racism you pick at it, pick at it, and it never goes away, you're in this perpetual state of bringing it to the forefront and trumping it up to make it appear worse than it actually is.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo