Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

40. Re: Battlefield 4 Trailer Tease Mar 19, 2013, 22:04 <Electric-Spock>

BF3 is a such a failure regarding a true successor it's not even funny -

- Netcode = Shit. If you don't acknowledge it, or at least notice it, theres no hope for you.

- Nerfed Gameplay. Horrible fish bowl sized maps. Health Regen, even on vehicles like 3 seconds after being hit. Lame. Removed
VOIP, no commander, and you can spawn on any squad mate and not just lead. So much for tatics, RUSH!. All vehicles have infinate ammo, and you can't run up in any enemy's base as it's out of bounds and you die, which is tied in with class nerfing removing special forces etc... You don't have to monitor clip/magazine consumption, just reload over and over. Unlimited sprint. No cross squad communication and the game feels more like Team Death Match with no one working together. There's more but you get the point.

- No Mod tools or ability to host your own dedicated server. They took away the pride of running your own server and the community making maps and whole other mod's. Project Reality, AIX, etc...

- Premium and Micortransactions. WTF. You had people that pre-ordered the limited edition of the game and just because they didnt pay for the rest of the DLC up front and buy premium they are punished by not being able to connect to premium servers. Customer Service? Also, selling unlocks? Whore out much EA?

- Announcement of BF4 before BF3 was completed? Signs of what's to come I guess. EA/Dice know that COD's engine is getting dated and they are ready to step in, take over, and cash in on the yearly event.

I understand you must make changes for the game to be entertaining on a console but jeez. I really wish they would have made the Medal of Honor series the COD clone and left Battlefield for the PC. It looks like ARMA 3 is the only PC focused FPS option now.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo