Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Feds and warrants Mar 19, 2013, 20:58 Axis

TurdFergasun wrote on Mar 19, 2013, 20:38:
Axis wrote on Mar 19, 2013, 17:33:
Bodolza wrote on Mar 19, 2013, 15:27:
And it's a shame that so many American's don't realize that government IS the people.

Yes, and "For the People" is often replaced with "For Myself, For my political party, For my wallet, For special interests who keep me in power" and often end with "at all costs".

As a "people", you don't let your government run your life. Nothing good ever happens, ever.

so you propose to give control of everything to the powers that corrupted the government in the first place? great idea. I'm sure the multi nationals won't all collude in self interest at all, and a rosy future of pro consumer competition will be imminent. bring on the freedom!

I see you agree the government is corrupt, but you'll also see I proposed nothing.

My propositions would go something like this...

Me: "America has the greatest health care system in the world. There are problems, some minor, some major like everything in life, but undoubtedly worldly accepted this is the place you go when you are in dire need of health related problems."

Government: We need to completely change our healthcare system because we are not in control of it. Good thing our party is in power, lets slam this shit through!

Me: No. No fucking thank you I was in the Military and know first hand what "government health care" is like. I was in England and saw the fuckidity that National health care is. Unfortunately I cant force every American citizen to experience both, sure wish I could so they'd know why they should reject it like a motherfucker.

Government: Lets slam this shit through!

I'll glady say I fucking hate big pharma as much as the next guy, so take them out of the government, don't put the government in them.

Experience in life is 100% more effective at nailing down your opinions than what some jackass says over and over and over till you believe it.

Yours truly,

Axis

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo