Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Battlefield 4 Trailer Tease Mar 19, 2013, 12:41 siapnar

I love playing BF3. It's tons of fun.
Great graphics and sound with fluid on foot and vehicle combat to boot?
Nothing beats it for MP right now.

It has it's share of issues (albeit, not huge ones), but I swear, some people find reasons to hate and boycott a game. And they're usually unwarranted.

If you boycott EA in general, then so be it, but BF3 is by no means a bad game.

Verno wrote on Mar 19, 2013, 09:38:
I thought BF3 was a pretty decent game all things considered, I think its faults were more related to choke heavy/console friendly map design, anti-cheat and the failure to release any community modding tools.

I am a bit worried that EA has so much riding on this game that we'll see even more microtransactions. The whole pay to unlock thing was really lame when they introduced it. At least the mini expansions were meaningful content I guess. Less grind mechanics and better design please. Anti-cheat matters, please do something other than Punkbuster this time.
I don't know what maps you're playing, but BF3 is packed full of large scale 64 player-loving warfare maps. It's a claim to fame, really.

I agree on the micro transactions though. An inevitable future with them is disappointing to say the least.

I have projectile dysfunction.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo