Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Giant Aliens: Colonial Marines Patch Mar 19, 2013, 05:21 Sempai

jdreyer wrote on Mar 18, 2013, 22:28:
killerpony wrote on Mar 18, 2013, 22:14:
Oh, bummer! I read the title and thought that Giant Aliens were being patched in, that sounded cooler than the actual patch notes....

Yeah, that's what I thought, "Giant Aliens" were being put in the game and thought that would be pretty cool.

As for Randy Pitchford being a prick, I wouldn't go that far, but it is pretty amazing that the studio that could release the game considered by many to be game of the year, Borderlands 2, could also release A:CM.

You have a point, but you also confirm my feelings. I paid for the game+the season pass. Being a huge Aliens fan, and the fact Gearbox put out a couple of solid games, and let's not even speak of the plethora of interviews with that fuckin twit assuring us all how the franchise was in good hands, being carefully crafted with love, as he and his team were massive fans.

Now you can say Sempai, it's you're own damn fault for pre-ordering it and giving them your money in the first place! You'd be right. I put my trust in him and his company, and this is why i hope that blowhard gets hit by a fucking bus(not really) for selling me a steamy turd in a box(scam) and has gotten away with it to boot.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo