Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

120. Re: SimCity Compensatory Games Revealed Mar 19, 2013, 04:09 Slick

edaciousx wrote on Mar 19, 2013, 01:11:
Redmask wrote on Mar 18, 2013, 17:12:
edaciousx wrote on Mar 18, 2013, 16:53:
Yes, it is a decent gesture which is the point I was making. At least you got something as opposed to 100% nothing. What did blizzard give their customers for the Diablo 3 issue? Nothing.

I'm hoping this is just forgetfulness on your part and not outright dishonesty but Blizzard gave consumers a direct refund for 90 days following the release as an apology, regardless of how much they had played the game. So yes they gave consumers something, they gave them their money back, something EA has failed to do. A token gesture from a free game is fine but money speaks louder than free games. That's in addition to the extra patched content they've produced since then, something I doubt EA will be doing much of outside of bug fixes. People can rail at Blizzard about the quality of D3 and I will be right there with them but they stand behind their products.

Outright dishonesty? Come on, that's childish. I had no clue that they gave refunds out, I wish I would have known since I never wanted to purchase it in the first place... was pressured by friends.

SERIOUSLY! i wish i knew i could have gotten a refund for that POS game. "auction house 3". I thought that there was going to be newly-generated levels! like in the earlier titles! instead it's a 10 hour campaign that you're "gently encouraged" (to put it lightly) to play over and over again with a 2 or 3 sections which seem like they might be randomly generated. you don't make a 40 hour RPG by making the player replay a 10 hour RPG over 4 times!!! what nonsense was that!?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo