Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

106. Re: SimCity Compensatory Games Revealed Mar 18, 2013, 20:48 ASeven

Redmask wrote on Mar 18, 2013, 20:15:
Slick wrote on Mar 18, 2013, 20:11:

again, welcome to the wide world of gaming, sometimes the first week after launch is a bit shakey. especially with titles which are widely-publicized as online-only. how many mmo launches have resulted in a second free game exactly? care to name a few off hand? i can't remember another game which had a shakey launch that was rewarded with a free game.. but i guess i'm just trying to stick to the topic at hand.

Actually you've consistently tried to change the subject and stymy other points by pushing unrelated analogies and other info not pertinent to the topic. You also ignored my rebuttal that a free game is not a big service to the consumer.

SimCity is not an MMO. SimCity was not widely advertised as being online only, that only changed in the last year of development and having an asterisk on the box isn't the same thing as people being informed. The rocky launch you gloss over was much more than that but ignoring that for a moment, it has nothing to do with the product itself having numerous other deficiencies related to its quality.

If you look at his post history, he already has quite an history of lying and deceiving. Steamguard as a sort of DRM is just one example of him lying and Dev can back me up on this since when Slick was called out on it by Dev he never replied.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo