Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

25. Re: Alice 3 Possibilities Raised Mar 16, 2013, 06:11 Jerykk

KS wrote on Mar 15, 2013, 05:30:
Assuming any interest, the big company with the rights will pick up on it, then:

Alice fans
Question for you
1. Would you like to see console-like gameplay fun? Alice is held. Quick, squeeze right trigger, I mean tap shift, fast fast fast!

"Console-like" gameplay is a bit vague. Both games were platformers, a genre traditionally associated with consoles. If you enjoyed either of them, you probably enjoy "console-like" gameplay.

As for EA making another one, I seriously doubt it. MR didn't sell particularly well. The only reason EA even made a sequel in the first place was because the devs were in China, making the budget significantly lower than it would have been otherwise. The big publishers are only interested in small downloadable games that cost less than $1 million to make or huge, AAA games that cost $20+ million. Mid-budget games (like another Alice game would be) are of no interest to them.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo