Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

17. Re: POE Boasts 2M Players; Patch Details; Supporter Packs Update Mar 15, 2013, 14:14 yuastnav

MisterBenn wrote on Mar 15, 2013, 13:51:
Yeah I bought the $20 premium tab bundle too, I needed to support them for all the time I've spent in game. I might buy more but the cosmetic effects are pretty underwhelming. Their ethical microtransaction system really is painless from a player's point of view though, I hope we see some figures showing GGG's making good money from this game. It would be a shame if they did everything right and almost no one gave them money and the conclusion was that companies do need to fuck over the consumer to make any profit.

This is actually the reason why I decided to spend 25 bucks on this. It was the first free2play game that I saw where none of the microtransactions had ANY impact on gameplay (well, maybe except for the depot limitation but cluttering up your depot is probably not a good idea anyway).

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo