Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

140. Re: SimCity Hacked to Play Offline? Mar 15, 2013, 01:53 NKD

Dev wrote on Mar 15, 2013, 00:23:
NKD wrote on Mar 15, 2013, 00:07:
Dev wrote on Mar 14, 2013, 23:36:
jdreyer wrote on Mar 14, 2013, 19:20:
Someone has probably mentioned this already, but Ubisoft is sticking ti EA with Anno 2070 on sale on Steam this weekend. Allthumbsup

EDIT: NKD stole my thunder!
And I stole it before he did. I also told how to get the complete anno 2070 (and no, the complete pack does NOT have it all)

Looks like it has it all to me. What is missing?
As I said way back in post 95
Dev wrote on Mar 14, 2013, 15:56:
Props to ubi, if they timed their Anno 2070 sale for now.
Just because of simcity being out, it has increased my desire to again play a city simulation. Despite that I have zero intention of playing this simcity catastrophe, and certainly wouldn't pay EA more than a couple bucks for it, and maybe not even then.
But I went ahead and got anno 2070.

BTW, the complete game pack isn't, it doesn't appear to give you the deluxe version of the game, and there's no deluxe upgrade pack like some games do (though it does have everything else, so if you dont care about the bits that the deluxe adds, getting the complete game pack should be fine)
Also the complete DLC pack isn't, it doesn't include deep ocean.

So, to get everything add 3 things to cart.
1)Deluxe Anno 2070
2)Complete dlc pack
3)Deep Ocean dlc.
Total should be $36.67

Seems to include Deep Ocean now bro.
Screeny from my Steam

EDIT: Oh nm I see what you're saying the complete pack doesn't have deluxe.

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo