Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: Evening Consolidation Mar 14, 2013, 23:47 commonperson

Hellbinder wrote on Mar 14, 2013, 22:40:
lets see $50 per system times 10 million.... yeah that totally sucks. im sure that having all the hardware in all 3 consoles must really really suck.

Is that the for sure money they'll make? Honestly that seems a bit high. That being said, sure they may make a boatload but it comes down to logic of scale, if they have a razer thin margin they may suffer long term. Frankly, I don't care either way. I like AMD but I also like Nvidia, it does sound like sour grapes on Nvidia's part, that entire "it's clearly not a technology thing" sounds like a jilted lover commenting on their replacement. Just as some one working in the numbers side of retail I'd be very curious to know what the actual profits per unit will be. The one thing though, since it's the same or similar architecture it'll be much easier for developers.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo