Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

44. Re: SimCity Hacked to Play Offline? Mar 14, 2013, 11:32 RollinThundr

Optional nickname wrote on Mar 14, 2013, 11:21:
The bar has been set, for our age of dumbed down AAA sequel iterations, nothing new here, moving right along,

I am however, still holding my breath, for the upcoming new online Command & Conquer, I think that will be a worthy multiplayer sequel to what was Gen Zero Hour, and frankly I couldn't care less about Single Player missions in that game, we know how EA would handle that one!

we need to stop fuming at EA, our voices are falling on deaf ears, I know very well how large corporate companies are run, with lawyers at the top that will stop at NOTHING to prevent a healthy cashflow to their owners. They will arrest their own family members, if it means preventing internal corruption to the company. I've seen all kinds of things, with these bean counters are at the top of the chain in command.

Simcity, and Diablo are dead, we need to get off our collective asses, and go program our own worthy software, get to kickstarter, and make games for gamers, once again, or rekindle the magic that we once had since the glory days of Commodore, or lets give new aspiring young players, that same feeling we once had, as EA and Activision are not going to be doing this for us anymore, not this generation.

MAKE our OWN games, STOP wasting our precious time playing THEIRS.

not even remotely interested in playing a free Simcity 2013 offline, it is broken beyond belief, and will see if they manage free overhaul to that game, in 2 months time.

/ as a simoleon: leaves work, gets in car, and drives to first residential home, and barges in, wakes up old granny in bed, and I roll over to sleep.

Speak for yourself, I always liked the campy Command and Conquer single player campaigns, and not getting a full blown Generals 2 actually really pissed me off.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo