Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

62. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 14, 2013, 08:38 InBlack

@yustnav:

1. Science is nothing like religion, please look up the definition of the scientific method because nothing you (or Kuhn) have stated actually holds water. The only reason science 'appears' in some ways to resemble religion is because humans are irrational beings who live in their imagination. Remember that an 'appearance' of similarity does not indicate similarity itself.

2. You can argue semantics with me all day long but I dont believe that god or gods (divine beings whatever) exist. How does my lack of belief indicate another belief? I also dont believe that unicorns exist. Does that mean i BELIEVE that unicorns dont exist? Quit your circular and flawed logic and trust me even if you cant understand this very simple logic. Atheism IS NOT A BELIEF system. It is a lack of one.

I have a nifty blue line!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo